ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommendation

Go down 
+5
Ashik_Python
HailToTheVodka
AoL_Berserker
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
AoL_Iron_maiden
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:12 pm

I strongly recommend you guys start playing on Voobly, or at the very least open up the aom lounge when you get online to play ^^
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:39 pm

five screams and me and use Voobly.

knaaan and me going to help the clan to play on Voobly also....and help this server GO TO VOOBBLY GUYS the players of aom need play in voobly and gr both allways I THINK

Regards/ Warrior clown
Back to top Go down
AoL_Berserker
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Yes, it will be great if we can get an active competitive ladder going on voobly!
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:50 am

again, i strongly recommend it. Not just for 'the good of the game'. It'll all make sense soon enough.

@ warrior, what is the point of playing on both gr and voobly
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:26 am

Is good to play two servers, in my opinion

Sorry for the delay for answer Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

why is it good to play on 2 servers?
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Because we can not just wait for a server just to play Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVodka
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:52 am

I'm in favour of using both GR and Voobly concurrently
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

that's silly.
combining all population onto 1 server is the best way to go. Voobly is ideal since it has all of the features gameranger has PLUS MORE. much much more, which makes a better gaming experience
Back to top Go down
Ashik_Python
Members.
Ashik_Python

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:11 am

ofc using both is better
cuz most of the time u cant find enough players there so u should use gr !
silly is that stay alone in voobly and waste ur time ! ! !
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:08 am

Ashik_Python wrote:
ofc using both is better
cuz most of the time u cant find enough players there so u should use gr !
silly is that stay alone in voobly and waste ur time ! ! !

you're absolutely right tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:22 pm

No no, you guys don't understand.....
What needs to happen is have EVERYONE move to Voobly. What we're talking about here is having AoM's population of online players, play on Voobly. Which basically entails everyone leaving Gameranger [permanently] and playing on Voobly. The reasons are obvious and have been said 100 times. People simply need to just make the decision, and do it!
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
No no, you guys don't understand.....
What needs to happen is have EVERYONE move to Voobly. What we're talking about here is having AoM's population of online players, play on Voobly. Which basically entails everyone leaving Gameranger [permanently] and playing on Voobly. The reasons are obvious and have been said 100 times. People simply need to just make the decision, and do it!

is very difficult, and to that most people take initiative, others will move, or tell me why you're still playing on gameranger?
ah shown Voobly a advance lately because many people are collaborating, but that does not mean they can not play in gameranger also .... just have to relive Voobly and not only that, we should teach new players to play very well to make it better the Aom...... switching to the only thing that there will be better competition, but we need to also be filled with more players and help them be med + + + + +

Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Dude everything you said is nothing new.

Bottom line is that everyone knows that Voobly is where our game has a future, the only thing that's stopping it is habit. People have a habit of playing on gameranger. Voobly is something different, change is different. So it just takes 1 tiny little ounce of initiative and we will have success. That's all it takes.

If every scream, hail, AoL, AoB, sK, fenris, immortais etc clan member will play on voobly instead of gameranger staring today..... then we will have a successful change.

and yes i do play on Voobly. ever since i posted this topic, i've been logging onto Voobly and playing there. I've played a couple of games on gr, but for the past several days i have mostly played on voobly
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
Dude everything you said is nothing new.

Bottom line is that everyone knows that Voobly is where our game has a future, the only thing that's stopping it is habit. People have a habit of playing on gameranger. Voobly is something different, change is different. So it just takes 1 tiny little ounce of initiative and we will have success. That's all it takes.

If every scream, hail, AoL, AoB, sK, fenris, immortais etc clan member will play on voobly instead of gameranger staring today..... then we will have a successful change.

and yes i do play on Voobly. ever since i posted this topic, i've been logging onto Voobly and playing there. I've played a couple of games on gr, but for the past several days i have mostly played on voobly

my case is similar to yours, and while you get to that "success",we I think we will play on both servers Suspect
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:12 am

and that is just plain stupid. Playing on both is counterproductive.

I know you are too young for this warrior, but for those of you reading this that played on ESO. Think back when there were still as many cd keys as one could want, everyone could play on eso. Back then, were there ppl playing on gr, were there ppl playing on voobly, were there ppl playing on hamachi? No, everybody that played online played on ESO.

THAT is what we need. We need to all combine on 1 server. Gameranger is no future for aom. Over the past while it's grown, but only because ESO shut down.

**if aom has any hope of a prosperous future, that lies with Voobly, NOT gameranger.**
Back to top Go down
Ashik_Python
Members.
Ashik_Python

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:04 am

true , we can see better future there
but dont forget that gameranger kept aom alive when voobly had no player !
now we all try to play on voobly and bring our friends !!!
but till voobly change to something like ESO , we can try both
then we all move to voobly forever !
Back to top Go down
RippedSouls
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:53 am

I agree that we all need to switch to voobly, the rating system will weed out the people that are good, meaning the 16+ players will all move there. Sure there will be less people on at first, but you dont play with anybody below 1650 pretty much anyway

Voobly has jumped in numbers lately, which is great. Its populated enough that its worth logging in. SO if we can keep the trend going, then it could exponentially grow.
Back to top Go down
AoL_Berserker
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Yesterday there were 30 people in the AoM lobby for voobly cheers
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:11 pm

true but while that happens we can use the two servers, at 1am on Voobly no one to play but with gameranger instead yes
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:29 am

Of course.
BUT, what needs to realistically happen for sure, is that every competitive aom player needs to be logged onto Voobly when they get online to play. You can be logged onto gr as well, but we all MUST be logged onto Voobly. If we are all logged onto Voobly, then the majority of our games will be played, and the sporadic low times with not many players on, we can get a game or two on gameranger.
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:04 pm

this needs to happen asap

scream players, u guys need to get on voobly.
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:06 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
this needs to happen asap

scream players, u guys need to get on voobly.

Yeahhhh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm

cmon guys Very Happy

u can do better!!!!
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:45 pm

lets go ^^

it's time to leave gameranger in the past... honestly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommendation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendation   Recommendation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScReAm Clan Forum :: General Talk :: Aom Talk-
Jump to: