ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scream Team games

Go down 
+2
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Knaaaan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knaaaan
Members.
Knaaaan

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:57 pm

posting on request. Good games here with aol guys.  1-1 hope we can play more team games in the future.
Attachments
Scream Team games Attachmentaol vs scream 3v3.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(589 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:17 pm

ScReAm_WaRRiOr, ScReAm_Knaaaan and ScReAm_Desp_Ra [V.S] AoL_Obgadb, AoL_FinarFin and AoL_Zeusop

What a great game that we play, at first I thought that the blue and green were going to kill me but knaaan and on the other side of the map desp_ra played exellent and balance the scales, they almost beat us to the best kind of supremacy, I advise you see this game, it really was a very good game

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
desperation_ra
Members.
desperation_ra

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 am

This is a game to play, rather than to see it.

Of the games that I enjoyed. Thinking then sleeping, we were about to lose. Maybe I should have done more on the side of warrior.

But was very concentrated on my side

I've seen the game from the side of knaaan, and I was impressed. Up to 26 minutes more or less was in decline because they were attacking Finardin Ogdoad and very strong, but Finardin left the attack to help Zeusop, and then a 1-1 knaaan wins out Ogdoad. I liked it

on the other hand warrior generous, as always, that being the worst was having yield knaaan resources to help

warrior recovered once seemed clear victory, but then ....

Could you also upload to web santuary?, The game deserves it.

Reviews
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:38 pm

this relic of game left alone in our forum, later I will explain for you why Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
wo0LkyCGg
Members.

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: scream powar   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm

we are the best and beast
Back to top Go down
GoD_Super Hero
Members.
GoD_Super Hero

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: lol    Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:18 pm

wow .. the one you won was like soo good .. coz despra did a good isis here and ofcourse zeus had to just sit for times since they were having some raids.. but this knaaan guy.. man soo op he was the guy who hold this game whithout loosing at some point .. soo good greek player and warrior didnt gave up and came back with knaan.. but ofcourse aols did a goob job there too.. wp guys,... op game..
the game aol won was also good enough.. zeusop didnt allow knaan to come out and warrior got nice fight against zeus which could hold for long
goood games anyway and sorry for this huge comments lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Stockton
Members.

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 am

Good games guys very entertaining Very Happy. The one you won was crazy wish i was playing haha, gj. Post on rts sanc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scream Team games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scream Team games   Scream Team games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scream Team games
Page 1 of 1