ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some tips pls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViperMitSniper
Members.

some tips pls Empty
PostSubject: some tips pls   some tips pls I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:17 pm

hey guys i played a game vs joker here, what could i do better?
also: do u think it is good to avoid his priests by using ancs on water?

thx Smile
Attachments
some tips pls AttachmentIsis-Isis_Midgard.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(95 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

some tips pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: some tips pls   some tips pls I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:20 am

lol, idk how u can won this game, but i think that in midgar no is good use this power on water, because midgar is a map where you can balance the economy of a form magnificent then u could won more fast Smile ..... ur eco was very good!

Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

some tips pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: some tips pls   some tips pls I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:10 pm

so i noticed you got the 2nd eco ups early.
Imo this is fine as long as a)you already hvae constant ship production or b) water is really passive.
On this map it wasn't passive since you guys both took the corners, usually a passive midgard is when the map is tilted like this.... uh it's hard to describe. I mean like on this map you could walk behind your base to the corner and build your first dock.... im talking about passive maps being moreso when behind your base is the flat part of the map, not the corner.... hope that makes sense.
*the point is, is that there is or isn't sailing time involved for your ships 11.

but anyways..... dont waste ancestors on water -_-.... that was really bad :S. iirc it was almost 20 minutes into the game when you used it.... at that point in time you don't need to fully win water lol. besides you were getting pushed hard on land... use it on land tongue 

also, you started spamming ellies as soon as ur mig went up. I think that sort of was a bad idea. i think you need at least a small contingent of chariots to focus fire his priests down since you should have used ancestors on land.

other than that i think joker gave this game away ha. u made a surprise comeback. he probably had noob macro, so after he was completely done on water he had no food.... i dunno i'm just speculating. That on top of the faact that he made a bunch of chariots vs your mass ellies ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some tips pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: some tips pls   some tips pls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some tips pls
Page 1 of 1