ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Viper and others that want to help me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

For Viper and others that want to help me Empty
PostSubject: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:56 am

Well my oponent were a just med but i am training my greeks, i did go agresive, see and tell me some tips
http://www.4shared.com/file/61D1J10xce/Partida_grabada_8.html
Back to top Go down
Tr1NiTy_
Members.
Tr1NiTy_

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 am

impossible to see that post Sad
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:15 pm

you need Simply skip advertising  bounce 
Back to top Go down
ViperMitSniper
Members.

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Whatever i do, it requires me to either register or to download it through Social networks.
I don't want to do either of that, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ViperMitSniper
Members.

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 am

-forcedrop earlier for constant villagers in classical, if you see boars (you saw them), go and get them instead of berries

-the placement of your farms and storehouses has.....let's say.....a lot of room for improvement (build storehouses right next to a forest with 0 walking space in between, same goes for farms and tcs)

-try not to overnavy and once you won navy, delete your ships (you had ~10 alive at the end). That's 20 population that you could be having on land.

-do NEVER make Peltasts against Norse. they counter archers, which norse do not have (i know they counter TA but tox do quite well against them too and do a lot better against any other Norse unit)

-grab your eco ups earlier, anatolia is a very boomy map

-use the tc bell in archaic 2 times quickly to forcedrop your food for an advance

-against Thor/Odin, do not build your buildings close to forests

-once you have to move out of your base for gold, search for the enemy gold instantly.
 chances are high that he's going to move out at the same time as you unless he is a cent spamming Zeus.
In this case, you could have done it even before that to prevent him from securing it with towers.

-be more careful with your tox against norse. They can get easily caught out by a few RC and you lost a lot of units like this for free

-as soon as you win a side of water, flood it with fishing ships, you had a lot of wood

-get your heroes out right after winning water or spotting the first raiders of his at the very latest and put 1 villie on favour at the same time

-try to switch to land a little bit earlier, this may allow you to take the center of the map by throwing up military buildings there, protected by heroes. The center of the map is very, very important on Anatolia

Hippikons take quite a lot of time to be trained, you are going at risk of getting outspammed early on if you build them rather than hoplites on Anatolia (this is just a minor thing).
Also you generally end up having a lot of food if you win water, this should generally make the transition to land a bit smoother as Hoplites cost more food than Hippikons (150 food compared to 80, popwise)
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm

ok ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Viper and others that want to help me   For Viper and others that want to help me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Viper and others that want to help me
Page 1 of 1