ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+4
RippedSouls
AoL_Iron_maiden
HailToTheC0bra
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

"WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 pm

THE FIRST GAMERANGER "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT

hi alls

We, the ScReAm Clan, are organizing a WAR OF THE CLANS Tournament (2v2). Every clan can sign up as many teams as they want, but players cannot sign

up with more than 1 team. For this reason it is recommended that participating clans make their teams in the best possible way since they are going

to be representing their Clan!

The important thing is to see the exciting matches between clans and have an idea of which are the best clans on gameranger this season. If we do

not, why do we really need clans? We must have healthy rivalries between clans and I believe that the majority of them were created with faith

that one day, they will be known as one of the best clans on the server, and what better way to achieve this than participating in a sever-wide

clan war tournament, mostly for fun but also to give players the chance to represent in the best possible way their respective clans.

The inscriptions begin when I say here.

You may ask why such a long period of time, this is why.

There is a tournament that has just begun (the 2v2 AoL tournament.)
Also, We have not finished our own Tournament that we are playing amongt ourselves. It was just for fun so we did not have a deadline and
therefore we have not finished it. (I clarify that this will not be happening in this tournament)

Just need to play a semifinal and the final, all this will take no more than a month and another month to give clans time to practice so every team

can arrive in their best condition and with the best possible teamwork.

This competition will be remembered for all time by the AoM/GameRanger Community as the first "WAR Of THE CLANS" Tournament.

We invite all the clans to be part of this tournament.

ScReAm_

Hail

Sk#

AoL_

SnL_

[Ncsu]

Sparta

Imortais

AoB

Persia

[Fenris]

and all the others.

P.S.1= To register your team, you must have an account in our Forum and give your information, like for the AoL Tournament:

Team Manager + gameranger ID:

Team Player + gameranger ID:

The team's manager's GMT is:

P.S.2= Inscriptions in other topic

P.S.3= Rules will be posted after signups have ended.

Thank you for your time and I hope your clans participate and become part of this great tournament.

Best Regards, ScReAm_WaRRiOr

Basketball

Last edited by ScReAm_WaRRiOr on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
HailToTheC0bra
Members.
HailToTheC0bra

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Cool Hail Clan will join this tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hailclan.com
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm

@ warrior, i replied to what you said on the sk forum. please look at it
Back to top Go down
HailToTheC0bra
Members.
HailToTheC0bra

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

bounce Hi, what's new? Any other clan besides Hail and Scream show interest in joining this tournament?
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 am

well, i posted this on the sk forum topic, but ill say it here too since it's applicable to the above comment.
i dont think this is the proper format for declaring the top gr aom clan.
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 am

ok but is a good measure of the clans, and that everyone will get the idea what is the best clan

Do not you think so?

ANSWER FOR C0BRA

players have shown interest:

Hailtothe
AoL
sK #
ScReAm

but we have much time Razz for the inscriptions Surprised
Back to top Go down
HailToTheC0bra
Members.
HailToTheC0bra

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am

Just curious, what is wrong with this tourney? Maiden scratch

Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 am

@ warrior, no AoL has not shown interest lol.

it's a 2v2 tourney.... how does a bunch of 2v2 games determine a clan's dominance over another?

if this tournament happens, it's just going to be a repeat of the AoL tourney going on, but with more scream teams.
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

First: I talked to some aols my friends, and I have shown interest, but if you as a leader will not let paricipar (I take it)

Second: The tournament AoL is only 2v2,But not is 2v2 clan war

Third, because many buts put the matter if you do not want your clan involved here, I apologize for inviting to aol clan.

Fourth, if you have something to add that is constructive for clan war tournament (2v2), do so if your clan will be participating, if not (Since you mentioned that the AoL clan not interested) Just ignore this tournament

Fifth: I hope this tournament does not seem in the least to yours ( Respectfully)
beginning because this tournament if is a tournament of clan war

6th: Sorry for my english

Thank you for your attention given

GL

Back to top Go down
HailToTheC0bra
Members.
HailToTheC0bra

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 am

Well I think you confused Warrior , if you have a better way to declare the top gr clan, then just stop beating around the bush and share your idea with us for discussion.

Besides warrior is right, a clan wars 2v2 should attract more teams, if everyone understands what is at stake.
Your 2v2 aol tourney just sounds like a fun way to play casual 2v2 games with a friend.

We want a grand tourney that all the clans will want to participate in. Kinda of like the Olympics but for Game Ranger. For now it will only consist of a 2v2 competition but it could grow into something bigger if the strongest clans give their support and authority to the host clan. Surprised
Back to top Go down
RippedSouls
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 am

What maiden said is correct, this is not the best way to do a clan tournament.

If the two best players in Hail beat the two best players in Scream, does that make Hail a better clan overall?

A war of the clans tournament needs to be more thorough than that.

Though im curious as how maiden would format a clan tournament...

Either way im glad theres discussion on this Smile
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 am

dont get so defensive, warrior lol. there has been no official discussion between AoL members regarding this tournament. geez chill out What a Face

@cobra, no i did not host the 2v2 tourney to have some lighthearted/casual games. tbh, those types of games are for everyday play. I hosted it because a lot of people were asking about when i would do another tournament and such, so i did.

So, why exactly is a 2v2 "clan" tournament supposed to determine the best clan? That's the purpose of this tournament, is it not? Why would 'more teams being able to participate since it's only teams of 2' have anything to do with a clan's superiority over the others?
Does a clan's ability to put together 10 teams of 2 compared to another clan that only puts together 5 teams of 2 mean they are anymore of a stronger clan? Sure, "the more the merrier" is applicable to tournaments, however when seeking to determine a top clan, it's the amount of clans participating that makes it merrier and more prestigious for the victor, not if there's a bunch of teams from the same clan.

Yes, i know there is a better format to determine a top clan. If that is what the community is after, then either warrior should pause and change what he's doing, or he needs to let someone else do it lol.
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm

maybe you're right and I think then that this tournament should simply be a 2v2 clan war.

Do not you think so?

and simply change the description and purpose of the tournament

and then organize a tournament with more care and with the help of some clan leaders ... to make a tournament that can define "best clan"

were so
yeah guys?
Back to top Go down
HailToTheC0bra
Members.
HailToTheC0bra

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 pm

What determines the best clan?

- Number of active Members
- Ranking of Members (med, med+, good, Pro) (1v1)
- How well they play with eachother (2v2, 3v3)
- How much help and support they receive when they join. (helpful members, training)
- How much they improve when they join. (quick noticeable difference of improvement after training)
- How good/active their website/forum is.
- The growth of the Clan.

(any more traits that should go on this list?)

Warrior is hosting a 2v2 and that would determine the best clan and the strongest teams. What makes it accurate is the number of clans joining, the number of players from each clan and most important of all, if their active best players are part of the tournament.

Take AoL for example, it claims to have some of the best players in AoM (in their minds maybe they think they are the best clan) but what good does it do if they are not active enough or can't even participate on a tournament to represent the Clan they are in.

Let's not live in the past, let's determine what the best clan is right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 pm

exactly, this tournament could define which is the best clan in only one respect, that is the best clan in 2v2 team and best equipment, but not in other respects as a cobra named.

PS: I was clearly confused by what you said ma1den but I think that c0bra with his new argument leaves all unclear

satisfied with the response
We begin open enrollment?

After completing this "debate" will set a new deadline in days and will open inscriptions

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am

lol cobra dont turn this into a flame war.... we already had this argument and it ended with you having nothing to say other than 'you wont 1v1 me boohoo' haha.

anyways, yes, the list cobra made are aspects that one could use to determine or judge a 'best clan'.
BUT
cobra's list =/= 2v2 tourney hahaha.
Look at hail, for example. Mail and cobra would be a strong 2v2 team, for sure. if they teamed together, they would do well in a 2v2 tourney and beat many teams..... Now if the rest of the hail clan are 1700~ or below.... how exactly does mail+cobra's actions put their clan towards the top of the list? (i'm not saying that they would win a 2v2 tourney because i dont think they would, so lets say they would take 2nd or 3rd place lol). Cobra+mail takign 2nd or 3rd place in a tournament does NOT in any way, shape or form enable hail to declare themselves the 2nd or 3rd best aom clan.

that is why you, warrior, need to reformat the tournament or you need to allow someone else to take over
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:16 pm

what you say is true but.....

............ but that is why Cobra talk about some aspects how to determine the best clan, in this tournament only evaluate one, which is: "What is the best Clan 2v2 team?" and those with a balanced clan quipos, do not you think so Maiden?

Cool but if you have a idea of how make a best tournament of war of clans comment here man

Last edited by ScReAm_WaRRiOr on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 pm

i know a better way to determine the best clan, yes.
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

continuous and ends and tell how, instead of looking for trouble to things Wink

and answer your post of sk forum...

I only see it looking more problems but no solutions
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Ahaaa hit the nail on the head with this comment from the sk forum:

mainly agree with maiden, and i think you should focus on finishing and giving support to the current tournament first

also agree with poopheads comment above

nice that you're trying to do a tournament though warrior, just feel it would be better to make the current tournamnet successful before moving on to another!
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Yeah He's right But...

this tournament wont start while aol tournament is in progress, it's only the signups
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 pm

apparently warrior has been sucked into a facade world, just like cobra XD.
Somehow there's SOO much interest in this 2v2 thing.... yet the majority of clan members (including screams haha) think 2v2 clanwars are not a way of determining the top clan and the format needs to be altered..... or deleted
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
apparently warrior has been sucked into a facade world, just like cobra XD.
Somehow there's SOO much interest in this 2v2 thing.... yet the majority of clan members (including screams haha) think 2v2 clanwars are not a way of determining the top clan and the format needs to be altered..... or deleted

yeah you have right and good idea
Back to top Go down
AoL_Berserker
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I will talk to Pizza, if this tourney actually happens and he is available we will be a team. Btw who is Screams best player lol
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:42 pm

gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT    "WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"WAR Of THE CLANS" TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next