ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious matter !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoD_Super Hero
Members.
GoD_Super Hero

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm

hi scream guys!!! i have to tell you something which isnt that good to speak,..but i have to tell you.. see i dont know how many of us know that im a founder of an old clan named GoD_ in game ranger..we had some top eso players too .. but when they stopped game i was forced to stop the clan.. hence i went to join other clan.. but you know now some of my old friends wanna make it open i n full stretch.. so if you all have no probs with me going from scream and opeining GoD then please supprt me in all ways.. i know its not a that fair deal..but still guys please understand my situation.. and one more thing if i didnt get more good players in clan other than my friends there is no use of starting it ,.. so after i making all things right i will take a decesion.. and wil telll you all .. i need to say sorry to warrior and knaaan who are my soo good friends in gr.. so please excuse me guys.. I LOVE SCREAM CLAN !!!! confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:58 pm

really is your decision so think about it and take what is right for you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
desperation_ra
Members.
desperation_ra

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

hey phoenix,

No problem. We're all friends.
I speak for myself, but check again ScReAm anytime.

Greetings to all your friends, with some I have played and it is good
Back to top Go down
GoD_Super Hero
Members.
GoD_Super Hero

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

yea warrior im thinking about it now .. and i need all your supports if im starting it ...

and Desp_ra thanks a lot bro .. you all are my friends all time and i cant leave scream family fully any time .. im really into it ..but for some reason just im going off !!! thnx for yor supprts bro ..
Back to top Go down
Knaaaan
Members.
Knaaaan

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Phoenix,

Like Ra said, we are all friends here.

You do what you feel. If you leave and make GoD clan then I wish you best luck Smile
good lucky man on what you decide Smile
Back to top Go down
GoD_Super Hero
Members.
GoD_Super Hero

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:55 pm

yea knaaan thanks a lot bro.. i dont know fully whether its gonna work out now.. still let me see the stages Smile and my strength is all my scream guys and some other good gr players .. hoping for the best to happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashik_Python
Members.
Ashik_Python

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

one less noob - - - - >> better clan xDD
its ok dude , i still like u afro
btw we`ll kick ur asses in clanwars soon xD
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:23 am

Lol python Xd

hey phoenix plz when u take the decision cause me and our clan to know HERE Wink
Back to top Go down
GoD_Super Hero
Members.
GoD_Super Hero

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:50 am

yea warrior i will inform all you for sure.. and im getting all my old players of GoD here
so if its gonna work out before starting things first i will inform screams Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

serious matter !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious matter !!!   serious matter !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious matter !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScReAm Clan Forum :: General Talk :: Clan-
Jump to: