ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me vs IamAvely

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desperation_ra
Members.
desperation_ra

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Avely quickly won me. Some tips I could use to improve
Thank

http://www.4shared.com/file/Ki3k2Ib3/vs_avely.html
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 am

i would dl it, but i cba to make an account on 4shared
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:12 pm

AoL_Iron_maiden wrote:
i would dl it, but i cba to make an account on 4shared

you no need account man
Back to top Go down
Stockton
Members.

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 pm

I don't know much about eggy but from what i watched you made a few economic mistakes. There was plenty of hunt so hunting dogs should have been researched. You were farming for a long time without farm up and did not get husbandry (researched second farm up and not husbandry). Eco was quite unbalanced too with only 6 on food and 19 on wood around the gg point with 1900sh wood stockpiled, i realise it must have been hard to macro vs such a beast though.
Army wise heavy chariots was researched before any units and you were already behind his heroic time by a good minute you needed chariots out asap. Needed to be quicker on getting the seige workshop up, 18 minute mark is just far too late to be thinking about seige vs ra. Hunting dogs would have given you a quicker heroic and you could try a/e,seige,chariot combo to push off gold, is best way to beat ra? hopefully the better players can help you with strategy ^^. And maybe a couple small chariot groups moving around being pests, leaving a player like avely to do his thing with no raids is gg i think :p.

Hope that helped i little Smile
Back to top Go down
desperation_ra
Members.
desperation_ra

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

thanks, you helped me see some big mistakes I've made.

Play against Avely afraid because he has won all the games we played and clearly
No
Back to top Go down
Stockton
Members.

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 pm

I would be afraid too and do terrible ^^
I like to find a mirror (same gods and map) high level rec where my god wins whenever i lose a x1 to pick up tips Smile
Back to top Go down
Stockton
Members.

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Neglecting those eco ups really costed you with idle tc time in heroic too! Sad
Back to top Go down
AoL_Iron_maiden
Members.

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

very nice tips, stockton What a Face

u make me so proud! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me vs IamAvely Empty
PostSubject: Re: me vs IamAvely   me vs IamAvely I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me vs IamAvely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScReAm Clan Forum :: AoM Strategy :: AoM Replays-
Jump to: