ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player Empty
PostSubject: ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player   ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:27 pm

see this game, we need use again our forum Exclamation Exclamation

http://www.4shared.com/file/EAKJw7dJba/Walls_everywhere.html
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_Fury
Members.

PostSubject: Re: ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player   ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Hey Warrior.

Actually, try to use something wich don't need an account to watch the record, not everybody have a 4shared Account, try to find something open for all.

Archaic : Try to check your ox Cart more, your foodies are walking too much to bring foodies to the ox.

Classic : you shouldn't use forest fire on 2 villagers, keep it to heroic, that's when Eggys affect villagers on wood, as Odin i would seperate my ravens for better scouting, they are so useful, and you can keep look for his gold with them.

When you have villies on berries you need Husbandary and no pickaxe to 11 mins,  while you could do it very earlier.

Heroic : wood ox carts are very far from forests

You have been lucky that your oppenent didn't make siege towers till 15 mins, you need hilffort asap, to make huskarls specially when you know that he had a bunch of chariots.

Nice eco ups spamming, that was good since your ennemy was a bit passive.

Those walls made his trade very sucky, and made you controlling a good part of the map, you missed a lot of myth units, they are so important as norses, forest giants just own.
and when you are mythic and you have 3 hilfoorts, just make ballistas, they are good vs everything + you have them protected with 3 hillforts.

Well i did my best, Pete probably would help you better than i did. : )
Back to top Go down
ScReAm_WaRRiOr
Members.
ScReAm_WaRRiOr

PostSubject: Re: ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player   ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:18 pm

it's impossible, we need to use 4shared, if anyone know another blog, we could upload there....nice tips man :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player   ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ScReAm_WaRRiOr VS Set Player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScReAm Clan Forum :: AoM Strategy :: AoM Replays-
Jump to: