ScReAm Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoM Clan #1

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Fenris]_Scorpio
Members.
[Fenris]_Scorpio

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Im not a really good player, and i think i still dont deserve to be in scream, (and i actually dont want to right now) but i came here because i have played some Scream players and think they're one of the better clans in gameranger!

so, may i have some advice? it would be really appreciated:cheers:

Im med, and like my clan, they have been really good to me and a disappoint is not what i want to do, but i know you guys are great people and players, so, you know, some strategies or B.O's i could use for abetter development in-game?
Back to top Go down
Knaaaan
Members.
Knaaaan

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello Scorpio! We would be happy to help you with your game play Very Happy Just add any of us in game ranger and we will help you out what we can! You can also post here and let us know what gods you prefer to play. We have some very good players who specialize in many gods. Welcome to our website and see you in game! Cool

also warrior make this guide! it may help you ! https://screamclan.forumotion.com/t10-everything-you-need-to-play-aom
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScReAm Clan Forum :: General Talk :: Aom Talk-
Jump to: